Katie (founder of the Creativity Cafe) and I are each writing and self-publishing our next books in the coming weeks and we plan to invite a select small group to join us and do the same.
Together, we will get our books written, finished, published and ranked in their categories on Amazon Kindle. In the process, we will take a select group of people each by the hand and walk them through getting their own book done -- step by step, with built-in accountability. We will cover the entire process: from breaking through writer's block, procrastination and visibility issues to FINALLY getting the book finished, to creating a great in-demand book cover and title, to putting in place the systems and strategies for self-publishing and ranking the book on Amazon.
Why did Katie and I decide to work together on this? Simple: we discovered that we each bring a complementary gift to the process:
- I bring the structural, systems and tactical steps--basically the same approach that I used to publish Tending the Soul's Garden with great results(my book was ranked the number one permaculture book for weeks--even above those who invented permaculture!)
- Katie brings what's needed to actually get the book finished--accountability, coaching and energy healing. If you have a book that you just cannot seem to get done, working with Katie can change all that.
But before we send out more details, we would love to hear from you:
1) Do you have a book you want to write or have partially written? What's the topic?
2) What's the #1 reason getting in the way of you going forward with this book project?
3) Which of the following topics would be of most importance to you?
-- structuring the content so it is clear to the reader (and so it will sell)
-- ensuring that you write in "your voice"
-- getting it done- writers block/procrastination
-- publishing your book on Amazon
-- marketing it and getting it ranked as a bestseller in its category
-- how to leverage the book into other revenue and outreach opportunities
-- fears about visibility and putting yourself out there
-- How to promote the book in a way that suits your personality and style
We'd really love to hear from you. Just contact us and tell us what's getting in your way, and what you'd like to know more about.